All about Pugs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fromm's

3 posters

Go down

Fromm's Empty Fromm's

Post  2pugseniors Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:24 am

Well I have decided to try yet another kibble Sad

I don't have time to make the boys their bean mix and have resorted to Fromm's.
Am really hoping that it doesn't get Pugsley all itchy again as he is doing really great right now!

Does anyone else use the Fromm's brand?? I bought the absolute "no grain" top of the line one; so really really hope it works for the Pugman!
Bubba, my little stresser, can eat just about anything and it doesn't affect him in any way visible Wink

this is the one I have chosen after much waffling over the matter, it certainly sounds wonderful and is grain free:
http://www.trinatural.com/dog-food-fromm-grain-free.php

Lori Smile

Last edited by 2pugseniors on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a link)
2pugseniors
2pugseniors

Back to top Go down

Fromm's Empty Re: Fromm's

Post  Menageriemom Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:09 pm

I've checked out Fromm a number of times myself and it looks like great food, sadly not for the allergy boy Darwin though. Many Fromm products have eggs, chicken or salmon and the boy can't handle those.

If Fromm doesn't work out check out Natural Balance. I've been really happy with their venison & sweet potato kibble for Darwin and I'm really impressed with the efforts they have gone to for allergy dogs. They have recently unveiled a vegetarian kibble designed for dogs who have serious animal protein allergies.
Menageriemom
Menageriemom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nancgn Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Fromms sounds good, but sadly the only store that sells it here in Ajax, also sells puppies, so I don't buy anything there!!

Hope it works well for the boys!!

Nancgn

Back to top Go down

Post  2pugseniors Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 pm

NJ,

does Ajax have a Global's??

They might be able to order it in for you as well??

L Smile
2pugseniors
2pugseniors

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum