All about Pugs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darwin's Train Derailment

3 posters

Go down

Darwin's Train Derailment Empty Darwin's Train Derailment

Post  Menageriemom Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Sigh. I appears that Darwin's little choo choo has gone off the tracks. The boy is a total nutter these days. First there was the growling at invisible things. Then there was the spacing out in odd locations, then barking at strangers (he NEVER does that!), and then last night the latest craziness. He woke me up at 1am to go out for a walk. And if you know Darwin you know how bizarre that is. He is a bed slug. He never likes to get out of bed and to get him up in the middle of the night requires severe illness on his part or a fire alarm. But there he was, at one am, asking to go out. I, thinking he was sick, took him out. And he proceeded to go on an ambling stroll down the street smelling stuff and having a wonderful time. I wanted to kill him. He didn't even go potty. We went back in, he went back to bed and back to sleep and the tried to do it to me again twice more later in the night. Our conclusions? Either A) he is actually trying to drive me crazy, or B) he's gone loony himself. So I think B. My little boy's train is off it's tracks. His elevator is stuck between floors, his clock has lost it's cuckoo, his lights are on but nobody's home, his orchestra has lost it's conductor......
Menageriemom
Menageriemom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Darwin's Train Derailment Empty oh dear!

Post  2pugseniors Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Poor Darwin,
it apears that this is just another stress related item to add to the growing list Wink
or maybe it is the full moon we just had!
I know that Pugsley was some wierd this week too!
Had me up until the wee hours of the morning both Monday and Tuesday nights Sad

Hope Dar is feeling better soon!

Hugs to Darwin and Ada!

Lori Smile
2pugseniors
2pugseniors

Back to top Go down

Darwin's Train Derailment Empty Re: Darwin's Train Derailment

Post  pugging along Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Could it be anything else? Have you seen the vet and see what they think? You never know...
pugging along
pugging along

Back to top Go down

Post  Menageriemom Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Sorry for the delayed reply. Dar is back to his usual self. His odd behaviour was completely stress induced from the experience with our car breaking down and our moving. Now that our car is fixed and we are settled into our home he is back to his usual late sleeping self, Thank God! Very Happy
Menageriemom
Menageriemom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum