All about Pugs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January Pug Social

2 posters

Go down

January Pug Social Empty Re: January Pug Social

Post  PUGLUCKY Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:44 pm

This will be my first pug social and I can't wait!!!

Jack is going to love it! Not sure about the girls but I am going to bring them anyways lol
PUGLUCKY
PUGLUCKY
Admin

http://www.swonpugrescue.com

Back to top Go down

January Pug Social Empty January Pug Social

Post  2pugseniors Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:05 pm

We have a confirmed date for our January Pug Social.

It will be for January 24th at 2:15 - 4:15 and the entrance fee will be $5.00
It will again be held at Canine Life on Highbury between Oxford and Dundas on the west side of Highbury.
It will be in building #7 which is located at the very back of the compound and there is free parking everywhere Smile

Come out and join the fun because by this point in time our Pug Peeps will have cabin fever and want to do a huge pugtona for their Pug Pals Smile

This Social will also be dedicated to Captain Jack who was found wandering around rural St. Thomas between Christmas and New Years, poor mite!
He is approx 12 - 18 months old and in extreme pain due to an eye injury.
Thanks go out to Masonville Vet Clinic as they have given Jack an extremely good offer on his eye operation, as well he will be neutered, all this will be tomorrow on January 7th!
Good luck little man.
So far to date, Jack has raised approx. $105.00 of donations which will go towards his $800.00 vetting bills.
If you would like to donate to Jack's cause, there are several ways to help out:
1. you can donate directly to Masonville Clinic
2. you can use the paypal donation button on the SW Ont rescue site at
his personal page http://www.swonpugrescue.com/jack.html
3. you can contact myself, Lori, at allaboutpugs@rogers.com to set up a time in which I can pick up your donation
4. or you can attend the Pug Social, which is a great idea if you have a pug wanting to run off cabin fever Wink and donate at that time Smile besides the more the merrier!!

So come on folks, shake off the winter blahs and come out for some great fun!
The pugs will thank you and it will be a nice social time for all:)

**Please remember not to give treats out at the Social unless you have the consent of the Pug Pal first. Many Pugs have allergies to grains, eggs, certain proteins etc. Smile
2pugseniors
2pugseniors

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum