All about Pugs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW ONT pug rescue

2 posters

Go down

SW ONT pug rescue Empty Re: SW ONT pug rescue

Post  PUGLUCKY Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:54 pm

It is still there

You have to click on "adoptable dogs" and then click on the link for jacks page.

Is it to hard to navigate? because thats the last thing I want lol,

Should I put jacks link back with the main links?
PUGLUCKY
PUGLUCKY
Admin

http://www.swonpugrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  2pugseniors Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Sara,

the site is looking really great Smile

Love the little pug "rescue" cartoon and the link to great stuff not found in stores Very Happy

but what happened to the donation meter??

L Smile
2pugseniors
2pugseniors

Back to top Go down

Post  PUGLUCKY Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Link has changed

www.swonpugrescue.com
PUGLUCKY
PUGLUCKY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2pugseniors Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:12 pm

WOW! Sarah Smile Smile

I'm so proud of you to do this!
You are such a caring person.

You can count on me to help out at any time you need it.
You have my number and you can call me whenever you need any help at all!

Lori Smile
2pugseniors
2pugseniors

Back to top Go down

SW ONT pug rescue Empty SW ONT pug rescue

Post  PUGLUCKY Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:31 pm

I just wanted to keep everyone updated on what is going on.

I have rescued my 4th pug and have decided to open my home up for owner surrenders and also allow pounds, animal care and control and shelters across SW ON to offer any pugs or pug mixes in care to me.

I am doing this 100% out of my own pocket (and have no problem doing this) but I can only take in one dog at a time, we recently took a purebred pug from London animal care and control, brought him up to date with vaccines, he needed antibiotics and has been adopted out to a loving home.

If anyone in the area is interested in helping out, by helping out I mean spreading the word about us, alerting us to any pugs in distress or in the shelters, transporting pugs, donating high quality wet or dry food, toys, treats or volunteering as a hospice home, foster home or reviewing applications. We are not accepting cash donations of any kind until I have a formal system. Monetary donations will only be available when we have a pug in care and will be made directly to masonville animal hospital (for those who wish to help in this way).

If you have a pug in your care (or that comes into care) that you wish to rescue yourself this is fine as well, we get a great discount at our vet and if this is an option for you financially able to do so we welcome you to do so.
Minimum treatment for a pug in care is heart worm testing, vaccinations, spay or neuter, microchip and fecal (de wormer) this is a cost of about 250 to 350 per pug (plus anything extra, this is ONLY the minimum)

I am in no way trying to overshadow any other rescue, because I feel that pug rescues across Canada are doing a great job and I am very proud of all of them, but I feel the need is there in this area for a rescue like this to ease some of the pressure from the other rescues. Pugs and especially pug mixes are in shelters and pounds across south western Ontario and there needs to be a place for these dogs to receive the proper medical treatment and screening of prospective adoptive homes.

I want to make sure that those in the area are aware of our presence and that we are here to help.

I can be contacted at mcvidito@live.ca

I have also launched a website www.pugrescue.weebly.com
(if anyone is interested in taking care of the website that would be another way to help out).

Suggestions are welcome. I specifically need adoption applications, adoption contracts and owner surrender forms written up.

Saving one dog will not make a huge difference in the world but it will make a huge difference to that dog.

Thanks for reading
Sarah McMurdo
SW ON pug rescue
PUGLUCKY
PUGLUCKY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down