All about Pugs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugtonas as a sign of health?

2 posters

Go down

Pugtonas as a sign of health? Empty Pugtonas as a sign of health?

Post  Menageriemom Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Since we've moved in with my parents in this big townhouse things have really changed with all the animals! The cats are more active and adore my father's doting. They are talkative and playful even. And the dogs have calmed down! We can all go out and there are no fits! No destruction! No accidents! No screaming! Just two pugs sitting at the window, chewing chews, and waiting.

And the difference in Ada. Wow. She has totally accepted my Dad who she was leary of before (bribery was employed I believe) and will sleep on him like Darwin does. She wags for my parents and comes for cuddles. And the pugtonas! She is doing at least one pugtona a day when she used to do maybe one every couple of weeks at the old place.

They are all so much calmer and happier it is amazing. Very Happy
Menageriemom
Menageriemom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pugtonas as a sign of health? Empty Re: Pugtonas as a sign of health?

Post  2pugseniors Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:46 am

LOL!

aw well, did I not say that pugs are extremely sensitive to their surroundings Wink

Perhaps the building in which the apt was, was not a friendly place to be an put a damper on the pugs Wink
(and the kitties, as they are extremely sensitive too) Smile

Glad to hear that they have come out their shells and are now two little pugs, in all that pugs are meant to be Very Happy

L Smile
2pugseniors
2pugseniors

Back to top Go down